Earlier this year, Royal Caribbean released the rest of their deployment reveal schedule for cruises in 2020-2021. The cruise line has now made a few changes to the reveal dates for certain itineraries that are scheduled to be released this spring.
Royal Caribbean usually announces deployment schedules around 18 to 24 months in advance. The cruise line has already announced deployment schedules for 2020-2021 cruises to Alaska, short Caribbean cruises, Caribbean (Phase I), Bermuda, Europe, and the Northeast.
Royal Caribbean’s updated opening schedule for 2020-2021 deployments is now as follows:
- Week of March 11, 2019: Caribbean (Phase II)
- Week of March 25, 2019: Dubai
- Week of April 1, 2019: Australia and Transpacific
- Week of April 8, 2019: Hong Kong
- Week of April 29, 2019: China
- Week of May 20, 2019: Singapore
- Coming Soon: Cuba
- Coming Soon: Odyssey of the Seas
Cruise Fever will have all new itineraries and deployments for Royal Caribbean cruise ships when they are announced.