The 2019 season features five ships sailing to 130 destinations from the corners of the Mediterranean to the northernmost tip of Europe. Guests can choose from 85 unique itineraries on 211 cruise departures, visiting 37 countries, featuring 30 ports with longer time ashore, including five ports with overnight stays.
All cruises also include the cruise line’s exclusive and award-winning Local Connections program, bringing storytellers aboard to share their personal insights about upcoming ports, offering guests an insider’s guide to their next destination.
Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president, gave the following statement: “Europe is a destination our guests want to come back to year after year. Our 2019 itineraries offer so many desired European destinations and experiences that will leave our guests inspired and changed by the local culture, food, landscape and charm of these iconic places.”
Highlights of the 2019 Europe season include:
New Itineraries and Cruisetours
- Greenland & Iceland (with Optional Edinburgh Military Tattoo) 18-day voyage on Pacific Princess, roundtrip from London (Dover), calling to Greenland, Iceland, and Edinburgh (Rosyth) for the opportunity to see the world-famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Search for the Northern Lights 12-day voyage on Sapphire Princess, roundtrip from London (Southampton), with an overnight in Alta and a late-night stay in Tromso, to enhance the chance of seeing one of Mother Nature’s greatest wonders
- Scandinavia & Russia 11-day sailings from Helsinki (in addition to Copenhagen and Berlin (Warnemunde)
- British Isles 12-day cruises departing from Dublin (in addition to London (Southampton) and Paris/Normandy (Le Havre)
- Grand Mediterranean and Grand Western Mediterranean 11-day voyages on Emerald Princess, combinable for a 22-day Grand Mediterranean Collection voyage
- Spanish Passage & Panama Canal 29-day Adventure from Barcelona to Los Angeles on Emerald Princess
- Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Wales on 14-day cruises aboard Pacific Princess, with maiden calls to Portland (for Stonehenge), Portree (Isle of Skye), and Aberdeen
- Scandinavia & Russia 11-day sailings from Copenhagen, Berlin (Warnemunde), or Helsinki on Ocean Medallion-enabled Regal Princess, featuring overnights in St. Petersburg and late evening stays in Berlin (Warnemunde)
- Scandinavia & Russia 14-day sailings from London (Southampton) on Sapphire Princess or from London (Dover) on Pacific Princess, featuring overnights in St. Petersburg
- British Isles 12-day sailings on Ocean Medallion-enabled Crown Princess, with round-trip departures from London (Southampton), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), or Dublin
- Overnight stays in Dublin on select British Isles sailings, in addition to late departures from Belfast on every 12-day British Isles sailing
- Two opportunities on Pacific Princess and three opportunities on Crown Princess to see the Edinburgh Military Tattoo from either Greenock, Rosyth, or South Queensferry
- Round-trip London (Dover) sailings on Pacific Princess, visiting a variety of boutique Northern Europe destinations, including Greenland, Iceland, Norway, the Shetland Islands, and the Faroe Islands
- Additional opportunity to visit Greenland on a 16-day Greenland & Canada voyage on Ocean Medallion-enabled Caribbean Princess, roundtrip New York
- Emerald Princess offers 58 sailings in the Mediterranean, ranging from seven to 22 days and departing from Barcelona, Rome (Civitavecchia), and Athens (Piraeus)
- More Ashore late-night stay in Chania (Crete) and Mykonos on every seven-day Mediterranean & Aegean and late-night stay in Barcelona and Genoa on every seven-day Mediterranean on Emerald Princess
- Two unique 14-day itineraries from London (Southampton) to the Western Mediterranean on Sapphire Princess
- Pacific Princess 11- to 28-day voyages, visiting a variety of destinations throughout the Mediterranean such as Croatia, Greece, Malta, and Corsica, with overnight stays in Venice on all 12-day voyages between Rome (Civitavecchia) and VeniceEuropean Explorer 10-day sailings between Rome (Civitavecchia) and London (Southampton) on Sapphire Princess, combinable with the 27-day Mediterranean &
- Southeast Asia voyages between Rome (Civitavecchia) and Singapore for an epic 37-day Indian Ocean & Europe Grand Adventure
- Opportunity to visit one of the newly inscribed UNESCO World Heritage Sites of 2017, the “Venetian Works of Defence between the 16th and 17th Centuries: Stato da Terra – Western Stato da Mar,” which include the Fort of St. Nikola in Sibenik and the Fortified City of Kotor
- To further enhance guests’ European vacation, Princess Cruises is pleased to offer four unique cruisetours to choose from in 2019:
NEW – Highlights of Spain: Offered with the seven-day Mediterranean or 11-day Grand Western Mediterranean voyages from Barcelona, visiting Madrid, Valencia, Toledo and featuring the sights and tastes of Spain
- Ring of Kerry: offered with the 12-day British Isles cruise, includes a traditional Ceili dinner and highlights the Cliffs of Moher, Killarney and Cork
- Classic Italy: visit Venice, Florence and Rome’s greatest sights: Venice’s St. Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace, Rome’s Coliseum and Vatican museums, the Duomo and Michelangelo’s sculpture of David in Florence. All sights are offered with the seven-day Mediterranean & Aegean cruise or the 11-day Grand Central Mediterranean cruise
- Imperial Treasures: brings guests to Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Berlin for a memorable introduction to these historic European cities and is offered with the 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruise.
Captain’s Circle Savings and Early Booking Deposit
As new benefit under the Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle loyalty program, guests who have reached Elite status will have the opportunity to secure their booking a day earlier than the general public, which goes on sale December 14, 2017. A reduced deposit of 10 percent is available for bookings made by August 31, 2018.