To get an idea of the type of cruise deals typically offered by cruise lines, you can see last year’s Black Friday Cruise Deals here. Nine cruise lines offered deals including Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Celebrity, Princess, and MSC Cruises.
The first deal announced for this year is Carnival Corporation’s Cunard Line. From November 20-28, 2018, new voyage bookings will receive:
- Free Double Upgrades mean guests can sail in a balcony stateroom for the price of an inside stateroom
- Free Drinks and Free Gratuities in Princess Grill or Queens Grill Suites
- View Best Prices on Cunard Cruises
Cunard’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions are available on Queen Elizabeth’s itineraries in Alaska. The legendary brand returns to the region in May 2019 when Queen Elizabeth sails four 10-night Alaska voyages roundtrip from Vancouver, with port calls in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Icy Strait Point and Victoria. Highlights include scenic cruising through the famous Inside Passage, Tracy Arm Fjord, and Hubbard Glacier.
The promotion is also available on iconic Transatlantic Crossings, Asia, and New England & Canada itineraries on Queen Mary 2; Europe and Asia voyages on Queen Victoria; and Australia voyages on Queen Elizabeth. Fares start at $729 per person. This promotion includes a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $100.
- 10-night Alaska voyage with fares from $2,199*
- 12-night Melbourne roundtrip voyage with fares from $2,449*
- 16-night Brisbane to Yokohama voyage with fares from $2,489*
Queen Mary 2
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossings with fares from $1,149*
- 7-night New England & Canada voyages with fares from $1,399*
- 20-night Hong Kong to Dubai voyage with fares from $3,999*
- 14-night Baltic Highlights voyage with fares from $2,999*
- 7-night Fjords voyage with fares from $1,399*
- 19-night Sydney to Hong Kong voyage with fares from $3,259*
Taxes, fees and port expenses ranging from $55 to $735 per person are additional and subject to change.