Carnival Cruise Line recently updated their cruise schedule for the next six months due to the global health pandemic and COVID-19.
Wondering which Carnival cruises have been canceled? Here is a rundown of when each Carnival cruise ship will return to service as of today.
All cruises on Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Imagination, and Carnival Fascination have been canceled due to all four cruise ships being sold.
All cruises out of San Francisco have been canceled through the end of the year.
Carnival Splendor will not return to service until 2021 and all sailings through and including January 7, 2021 have been canceled.
Carnival Spirit sailings through and including May 16, 2021 have been canceled.
Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020 have been canceled.
Mardi Gras, Carnival Cruise Line’s new and largest ship ever, has had sailings from November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021 canceled.
Carnival Breeze’s cruises from Ft. Lauderdale, November 7, 2020 through and including March 7, 2021, have been canceled due to the ship relocating to Port Canaveral.
Carnival Sensation sailings March 3, 2022 and March 7, 2022 have been canceled.
Carnival Sunrise canceled cruises are:
- Sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- Miami 7 and 8 day sailings from October 9, 2021 through and including April 30, 2022, excluding the March 5, 2022 sailing
- Miami 5 day sailing January 3, 2022
Carnival Radiance canceled cruises are:
- Sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- 9, 12 and 14 day sailings from May 2, 2021 through and including April 29, 2022
- 5 day sailings December 23, 2021 and December 28, 2021
Carnival Paradise sailings through and including February 22, 2021 have been canceled.
Carnival Magic canceled cruises are:
- Ft. Lauderdale and Miami sailings through and including March 6, 2021
- Transatlantic & Barcelona sailings April 10, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
Carnival Valor sailings through and including April 24, 2021 have been canceled.
All other cruise ships that have not been mentioned have had their cruises canceled through October 31, 2020.