Carnival Cruise Line raised the price of their CHEERS! Beverage Package that is available for purchase on each of their cruise ships.
Carnival Cruise Line’s CHEERS! program is an all-inclusive beverage program that allows guests to enjoy a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by paying a flat daily rate. It must be purchased for the entire length of the cruise.
The new prices for Carnival’s CHEERS program is as follows:
- Pre-Cruise Purchase Price: $59.95 per person, per day plus 18% service charge
- Onboard Price: $64.95 per person, per day plus 18% service charge
For Carnival cruisers who want to take advantage of the pre-cruise price, CHEERS! must be purchased by 11:59pm the evening prior to the cruise.
The following beverages are available with the CHEERS! program:
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer (including self-serve beer stations – PYOB) and wine and champagne by the glass, with a $20 or lower menu price per serving
- Sodas (including specialty sodas), energy drinks, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails (including smoothies) and juices
- Specialty coffees and hot tea served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
- Milkshakes, where applicable
- 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages served in bars and lounges
- Packaged water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $20 USD per serving
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25 percent discount off beverage seminars and classes
If one adult in a stateroom buys CHEERS!, all adults in the same stateroom must also purchase it.