Faster to the Fun allows passengers priority checking and embarkation, as well as a variety of benefits that VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests receive. The new pricing went into effect on Carnival.com today and is now as follows:
- $49.95 2-3 day cruises
- $49.95 4 day cruises excluding Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, and Carnival Victory
- $59.95 4 day cruises for Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, and Carnival Victory
- $59.95 5 day cruises excluding Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory
- $69.95 5 day cruises on Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory
- $69.95 6-7 day cruises
- $79.95 8 day cruises and longer
Related Article: Is Carnival’s Faster to the Fun Worth it?
Faster to the Fun is available for the following home ports: Baltimore, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile (starting 11/19/16), New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Seattle and Tampa.
The old fee ranged from $49.95 to $59.95 depending on the length of the cruise. Only a limited number of FTTP passes are sold on each cruise and the popular add-on is known to sell out months in advance of each voyage. Only one member of each stateroom needs to purchase FTTF and all occupants in the cabin receive the benefits.
The following are perks that passengers receive when booking Faster to the Fun:
- Priority security, check-in, and express boarding
- Staterooms are ready as soon as you board
- Priority delivery of your luggage
- Dedicated phone and line at guest services
- Priority dining reservations
- Priority tender tickets
- Disembarkation choices
Cruise Fever reached out to Carnival Cruise Line and the cruise line confirmed that the new pricing went into effect on August 26, 2016.