Thanks to Google Street View, can now take an exclusive, all access virtual tour of the most technologically advanced cruise ship ever built, Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas.
This tour will give you the opportunity to explore everything the ship has to offer. “Walk around the ship” and explore the ship’s dining facilities, staterooms, pool deck, and so much more. You will be able to take a tour of the following:
- SeaPlex – Roller skating, basketball, Xbox Arena, table tennis
- Dining Venues – Wonderland, Windjammer, Grande, American Icon Grill, Izumi, Chops Grille, Jamie’s Italian, Chic, Johnny Rockets, The Cafe @ Two70, Chef’s Table, Vintage, and 5 other venues.
- Pool Deck – North Star, Flowrider, wave pool, Ripcord, rock climbing wall, and Felicia the resident polar bear.
- Children’s Areas – Adventure Ocean, H2O Zone, The Living Room, Fuel
- Venues – Two70, Boleros, Bionic Bar, Music Hall
- Staterooms – Royal loft suite, virtual balcony staterooms, loft suites, family rooms, balcony suites
Visit http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/our-ships/quantum-class/google-street-view/ to access the Google Street View for Quantum of the Seas. Royal Caribbean partnered with Google this past summer when they began offering Street View on the largest cruise ship in the world, Allure of the Seas.