Priceline has announced their largest sale ever for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that includes deals on cruises, hotels, flights, and rental cars.
Throughout the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend, starting at 5am ET on 11/29 Priceline will launch a new Flash Sale every two hours. Each Flash Sale will be unique, with examples including:
- Flight Deals: Discounts on flights site-wide on Cyber Monday, spanning thousands of different routes to the most popular destinations worldwide.
- Hotel Deals: During the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend, Priceline will send more than 20 million special codes that will unlock savings of up to 50 percent off of Express Deal hotels. These discounts will add savings to Express Deal hotel rooms that are already discounted at up to 60 percent below retail prices.
- Rental Car Deals: Priceline will also unveil discounts on rental car bookings site-wide, alongside special rates provided by the most popular rental car brands.
- Free Cruises: On Monday, November 25, Priceline will send an email offering travelers the chance to win one of two free cruises – a 3-5 night cruise and a 6-8 night cruise, at various locations throughout the world. On Black Friday, Priceline will alert the winners.
- View All Black Friday Cruise Deals
On Black Friday, one thousand participants will receive an unexpected holiday thrill: a special code that delivers 99% off savings for Express Deal hotels worldwide.
Beginning Wednesday, 11/27, Priceline will unveil additional holiday sales, developed in partnership with some of the world’s most popular travel brands, including Walt Disney World, Las Vegas, and Thrifty.
The 2019 Season of Savings Campaign extends through December and into January 2020. It will feature flight deals, extensive hotel discounts and exclusive cruise promotions, including a grand kickoff to 2020 Wave Season.