Carnival Cruise Line first began charging a delivery fee for Fun Shop purchases early last year. Travel agents who buy gifts for their client’s cruises will no longer have to pay the fee and will receive a 20% discount on more than 240 items in the following categories:
- All merchandise items (cabin décor, apparel, glassware)
- All food prepared onboard as well as prepackaged sweets
- All flowers (new!)
- All wine and champagne
- All hard liquor (new!)
Please note the discount does not include items that were previously excluded such as:
- Hard Liquor Packages (Rum + Coke package)Cruise Cash
- Merchandise Packages (Décor packages, Merchandise + Bev or Food packages as these items are already discounted)
- Cheers! Program
- Bottomless Bubbles Program
- Specialty Dining Reservations
- Internet Packages
Travel agents can still purchase items that are not eligible for the discount, but they will incur the delivery fee.
This change went into effect on August 7, 2019.