Carnival Cruise Line continues to add new features to their popular HUB app that is available for download on Android and Apple phones.
The newest feature on the HUB app? You can now check-in for your Carnival cruise directly on the app. You can check-in and prepare your mobile documents instead of going to Carnival.com. In addition to checking in, you can also purchase shore excursions, drink packages, spa treatments, and more.
Other features on Carnival’s HUB app are:
- Chat to connect with family and friends on board. (Low, flat activation fee applies.)
- Day-by-day schedule of hundreds of onboard events
- Choose your favorite events and get reminders
- Open times and menus of food and dining venues
- Searchable deck plans with key areas highlighted
- Itinerary details, including current ship time, arrival/departure times for upcoming ports of call
- Real-time information on guests’ current Sail & Sign shipboard account balance
- Weather for each day of your sailing
- Find information like dining attire easily
- Ability to view and purchase shore excursions
- Order pizza for delivery almost anywhere on board (On following select ships: Carnival Horizon, Carnival Victory, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Magic, and Carnival Conquest. Fees apply.)
Best Carnival Cruise Deals: See Today’s Prices
The HUB app is a free download on Google Play or the Apple Store.