Several cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and Princess are offering cruise deals for Leap Day 2016. Leap Day only comes around once and every four years and these deals run until February 29, 2016.
Royal Caribbean is offering a Leap into Savings that includes the following:
- 30% off cruise fares
- Up to $100 in on board credit
- 50% reduced deposits
- View Royal Caribbean Cruises
Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line is offering a four day sale that runs through Monday, February 29, 2016. Carnival’s special sale includes the following:
- Cruises starting at $60 per day per person
- Cruises to Caribbean, Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Alaska, and Europe
- Offer good for inside, oceanview, and balcony guarantee staterooms
- View Carnival Cruise Line Cruises
MSC Cruises if offering special rates on MSC Divina that includes 2 for 1 balcony rates on 7 night Caribbean cruises. Plus, kids sail free from April 23 to June 4, 2016.
Princess Cruises has a “Twice as Nice” promotion going on that includes the following:
- Deposits starting at $1
- Save up to $1,000 per stateroom
- Receive up to $600 in on board credit
- All destinations are on sale
- View Cruises on Princess Cruises
Celebrity Cruises is offering their “Best Offer Ever” that combines multiple discounts to help you save even more.
- Up to 40% off cruises fares
- Choose two free perks (onboard credit, internet, beverage packages, or free gratuities)
- $25 deposits
- View Cruises on Celebrity Cruises
Disney Cruise Line
While Disney is not specifically offering a “Leap Day’ sale, they are offering reduced deposits and up to 20% off select 3 night cruises to the Bahamas. View Disney Cruises
Holland America Line
Holland America Line is offering their “View and Verandah” sale that includes $300- $500 in on board credit, free stateroom upgrades, up to 10% off select Journeys Ashore, and 25% off select Collectors’ Voyages.
For complete terms and details of each cruise sale, please visit each cruise line’s website or call your local travel professional. All deals were valid at the time of press.