On June 16, 2020, Norwegian Cruise Line canceled the following cruises:
- All sailings through August 30
- All sailings in September except Seattle-based Alaska cruises
- Select October sailings on four cruise ships
The canceled sailings in October are the October 12 cruise on Norwegian Bliss, the October 4 cruise on Norwegian Joy, the October 4 and 11 cruises on Norwegian Breakaway, and the October 2 and 9 cruises on Norwegian Gem.
Guests who had an active reservation on a suspended cruise listed above will automatically receive a refund of their cruise fare in the form of a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid to date on June 25th. The FCC must be used one year from issued date for ANY Norwegian Cruise Line voyage embarking through 2022.
Guests who prefer to not take advantage of a future cruise credit can elect to receive a lesser refund equal to the amount paid to date to the original form of payment 90 days after form submission for sailings originally scheduled to embark:
- July 1 – July 31: By submitting this refund form by no later than 11:59 pm EST on June 19, 2020.
- August 1 – Forward: For cruise departure dates from August 1 – September 30, in addition to the affected cruises outlined above in October, the refund request form will go live at 9:00 am EST on July 6, and must be submitted by no later than 11:59 pm EST on July 17, 2020.