Carnival Cruise Lines is now offering gift cards that can be used for a variety of purposes. These are different from the cruise gift certificates that they had been offering. Gift cards will be available for any amount between $10 and $1,000.
These Carnival gift cards can be used towards cruise bookings, shore excursions, and applied towards a Sail & Sign account to spend on the ship. They can be redeemed online or on any Carnival cruise ship except for the Carnival Spirit. The reason for this is that the Carnival Spirit’s onboard functional currency is AUD and not the USD.
Since Carnival is now offering gift cards, Funship Dollars, Scrip Dollars, and Cruise Dollar certificate programs have been discontinued. However, they are honoring all gift certificates that were purchased prior to rolling out the new gift cards.
Carnival gift cards can be purchased on www.carnivalgiftcards.com or on 23 ships in Carnival’s fleet at the Cherry On Top & Formalities store. These will make a great gift for someone going on a cruise.
- Gift cards are not re-loadable at any time.
- Anyone can use the gift cards since will won’t be any names printed on them.
- Card balances can be checked online.
- You can use up to 5 gift cards on any one payment transaction.
- Gift cards can be purchased with cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCP and CUP.
- Gift cards will not have an expiration date. However, promotional gift cards many carry an expiration date but will also be printed on the front of the card.
- You can’t receive any cash back from the cards and the cards are also non refundable.
- Gift card balances are in USD.
For complete details on Carnival’s new gift cards, visit www.carnivalgiftcards.com.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)
Search Multiple Sites at Once
Instant Real Time Pricing