Royal Caribbean is one of the world’s leading cruise lines with 26 cruise ships in service. Royal Caribbean sails to the most popular cruise destinations in the world including the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska, Europe, and Asia.
Royal Caribbean’s extended WOW Sale includes the following:
- Buy one, get second guest 50% off
- Kids sail free: Guests 12 and under on select sailings
- Up to $300 in onboard credit to spend on your cruise
- 25% off 3rd and 4th guests in a stateroom
- Up to $100 instant savings on 2020 sailings on Oasis and Allure of the Seas
- Up to $100 instant savings on holiday sailings
- Up to $100 to spend at sea when you book a Cruisetour on Radiance of the Seas
- Sale runs through September 30, 2019
- View Prices on Cruises on Royal Caribbean
For complete terms and details of this latest WOW Sale from Royal Caribbean, contact your local travel professional or visit RoyalCaribbean.com.
BOGO50 offer applies to new bookings made between September 25 – 30, 2019 (“Offer Period”). BOGO50 offer applies to select sailings departing on or after October 25, 2019. BOGO50 provides 50% savings off the price of cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first, full-fare paying guest.
Kids Sail Free applies to new bookings made between September 25 – 30, 2019. Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Europe, Hawaii, and Repositioning sailings departing between October 25, 2019 – May 15, 2020 and August 31, 2020 – December 17, 2020.
WOW Sale offers up to $300 to spend at sea (“Onboard credit” or ‘’OBC’’) on select sailings departing on or after October 25, 2019. OBC amounts are per stateroom and determined by category booked and sailing length: On sailings 5 nights or less, $50 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $75 for Balconies and $150 for Suites; on sailings 6 nights or longer, $75 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $100 for Balconies and $300 for Suites. Onboard credit does not apply to China departures.