Oceania Cruises is the leading culinary and destination focused cruise line in the world. In 2020, the cruise line will be offering 83 brand new itineraries to Europe and the Americas. These new voyages open for bookings on October 17, 2018.
Sailing to more than 400 ports across Europe and the Americas, Oceania Cruises six intimate and elegant ships, carrying only 684 or 1,250 guests, showcase the splendor of the Mediterranean, the diversity of Europe’s western wine country, the storied history of the Baltics, British Isles and Norway, and the majesty of Alaska, Iceland, Greenland and the Canadian Maritimes.
As the pioneer of destination-focused cruising, voyages spend more time in port often arriving at sunset and departing in the evenings, allowing guests to immerse themselves in the culture, history, and culinary highlights of the destinations visited. To allow even more time for travelers to explore, more than 50 of the voyages feature overnight stays.
2020 Europe and the Americas Highlights
- Ten voyages to Turkey with calls in Istanbul, Ephesus, and Antalya
- Three coveted voyages to the Holy Land aboard Sirena, Riviera, and Nautica with calls in Jerusalem, Haifa, and Ashdod
- Seven voyages to the wine countries of western Europe all of which feature an overnight in Bordeaux
- Regatta offers more and longer Alaskan voyages with three 10-day, three 11-day, two 12-day, and two 14-day cruises in addition to four 7-day cruises; six voyages in total sail “open-jaw” itineraries between Vancouver and Seward
- Insignia sails two new voyages that include Iceland – New York to Reykjavik and Reykjavik to London in addition to reprising her offerings of 7-day Bermuda cruises from Manhattan along with four signature fall foliage voyages
- View Prices on Cruises on Oceania Cruises
First Complete Season with a Fully Refreshed Fleet
The 2020 Europe and Americas Collection will be the first full season of itineraries offered aboard a fleet of completely re-inspired ships. Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena will be better than new upon completion of their $100 million transformation. Marina and Riviera will also offer guests a host of enhancements along with yet to be revealed physical and decorative updates to provide the ultimate Oceania Cruises experience, all part of the brand’s innovative OceaniaNEXT initiative.
OceaniaNEXT is a sweeping array of dramatic enhancements so transformational, they are inspirational. This ambitious brand initiative will elevate every facet of the Oceania Cruises guest experience to new levels. From thoughtfully crafted new dining experiences and reimagined menus to a better than new fleet of ships, guests will savor The Finest Cuisine at Sea, be pampered aboard intimate and luxurious ships, and be enriched through in-depth destination exploration.