Royal Caribbean continues to roll out their new Royal Caribbean International app to more cruise ships. This app makes managing your cruise vacation easier than ever.
What exactly does this app from Royal Caribbean do?
- Mobile Check-In – Checking in ahead of arrival to the pier makes boarding a breeze
- Reserve Activities – Dining, shows, shore excursions and more can be booked on the go
- See What’s Going On – Find all the onboard activities for each day of the cruise in one place
- Detailed Deck Plans – Navigate the ship from anywhere onboard
- Useful Info – Get weather updates, hours in port and more
- Onboard Account – View all charges from the cruise on your mobile device
- Expedited Arrival – Skip check-in lines, quickly check-in via kiosk
The app is now available on the following cruise ships: Symphony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Independence of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Enchantment of the seas, and Majesty of the Seas.
Since features of the app vary by cruise ship, the graphic below show the exact features of the app for each Royal Caribbean ship:
The Royal Caribbean app is a free download on Google Play and the App Store on Apple devices.