Carnival Cruise Line has slightly altered pricing on their popular program offered on their cruise ships, Faster to the Fun (FTTF). However, this latest increase only affects shorter cruises. Pricing remained the same for all Carnival cruises four days and longer. Also, pricing is no longer available for two night cruises.
Pricing for Faster to the Fun now ranges from $49.95 to $99.95 per stateroom depending on the cruise ship and length of the cruise. This is up from pricing that started at $39.95.
The new pricing for FTTF offered on Carnival cruise ships is now as follows:
- $49.95 – 3 day cruises (excluding Carnival Liberty)
- $49.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration and Carnival Sensation
- $59.95 – 3 day cruises on Carnival Liberty
- $59.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy and Carnival Victory
- $59.95 – 5 day cruises on Carnival Sensation
- $69.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Valor and Carnival Vista
- $79.95 – 5 day cruises (excluding Carnival Sensation)
- $89.95 – 6 day and 7 day cruises
- $99.95 – 8 day and longer cruises (excluding Carnival Journeys departures)
- Is Faster to the Fun worth buying?
Faster to the Fun is offered in the following home ports: Baltimore, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile, New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Seattle and Tampa.
Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, nor on cruises from the following home ports: Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver and Europe. It will be offered on the Carnival Horizon starting with the 12/01/18 departure.
Faster to the Fun must be purchased prior to a cruise and often sells out months in advance.
Detailed look at what’s included with Carnival’s Faster to the Fun
Priority Security, Check-in and Boarding
A dedicated security and check-in lane has been set aside for all Priority guests on embarkation day. FTTF guests will board after VIFP Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.
First Access to Stateroom
Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.
While Carnival Cruise Line processes thousands of bags, FTTF luggage will receive priority delivery.
Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone extension and line at Guest Services.
Priority Dinner Time Assignment: FTTF guests will be cleared after VIFP Platinum guests. This benefit does not include specific time reservations for ‘Your Time Dining’.
You will have priority tender service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to. When ready to go ashore, if not on a Carnival shore excursion, present yourself at the Guest Services Desk.
When it’s time to say good bye, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.