Carnival Cruise Line has extended their Cyber Monday cruise deals that not only brings back the cruise line’s most popular booking incentive, but also up to $50 in onboard credit to spend on your cruise.
For Cyber Monday 2018, Carnival Cruise Line is offering cruise deposits starting at just $50 per person. You can reserve your next cruise on a Carnival cruise ship for just $50 and receive cruise cash to spend on the ship. Carnival Cruise Line operates 26 cruise ships and sails to the most popular cruise destinations in the world including the Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, the Bahamas, Europe, and Mexico.
Carnival Cruise Line’s Cyber Monday cruise deals include the following:
- Cruise deposits starting at $50 per person (all cruises except Alaska and select 9+ day sailings)
- $25 in onboard credit for cruises 2-5 days in length
- $50 in onboard credit for cruises 6+ days in length
- $100 in onboard credit on select sailings
- Offer valid until November 30, 2018
- View Prices on Cruises on Carnival Cruise Line
For complete terms and details of this Cyber Monday sale from Carnival Cruise Line, contact your local travel professional or visit Carnival.com.
Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $12.50 per person up to $25 per stateroom on 2-5 day sailings. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $25 per person up to $50 per stateroom on 6+ day sailings.
$50 per person deposit is applicable on all products excluding Alaska and select 9+ days, and $199 per person deposit is applicable to Alaska and select 9+ days sailings.