1. Power Strip with 4 USB outlets – This is one of the handiest items you can pack for your cruise. With the proliferation of tablets, e-readers, and cell phones, getting all of your devices to charge at night can be a bit of a problem due to the limited outlets in cruise ship staterooms. This solves all of your problems with 4 USB plugs and 4 power outlets that costs less than $15. Smart Power Strip with 4 Outlets and 4 USB Ports
2. Luggage Tags – These high quality luggage tags were designed specifically for cruise ship e-documents that you print out from home. You can use these tags over and over again and never have to worry about the paper tags being ripped off your luggage as it makes its way to your cabin. These are also great for travel agents to give to their clients as it increases professionalism when presenting cruise documents and cost around $10 for an 8 pack. We never cruise without these. Cruise Ship Luggage Tags (8 Pack for most cruise lines)
or Royal Caribbean/Celebrity
3. Home Shower Curtain – For the ultimate cruise lover, Amazon has over 10 different cruise shower curtains to choose from that are perfect for your home bathroom. View Cruise Shower Curtains
4. Luggage Scale – You’ll never have to worry about having overweight luggage again with this handy scale. Perfect for weighing your luggage before you get to the airport. Luggage Scale – Up to 110 Lbs.
5. Portable USB Charger – This portable USB charger is great for making sure that you never run out of power while in port or on the lido deck. It provides your phone or tablet 100% extra battery life. Perfect for those to use their phones to take pictures all day during their cruise. USB Power Charger
6. Over the Door Shoe Organizer – With many cruise cabins coming with little storage space, an over the door shoe organizer is perfect to keep your items neat and orderly. It is worth noting that some cruise lines do not allow these. Shoe Organizer
7. Cruise Lanyard – While there are several different options for lanyards to hold your cruise cards, we love this nautical themed one that is perfect for cruising. Cruise Lanyard
8. Waterproof Cell Phone Case – This is perfect for keeping your cell phone protected when you are on excursions. Keep your phone, camera, and cash dry when you hit the beach. Did we mention that it also floats? Waterproof Cell Phone Case
9. RFID Blocking Sleeves for Passports and Credit Cards – RFID blocking material shields that will protect your passport and credit card information from being stolen when traveling in foreign countries. RFID Blocking Passport/Credit Card Sleeves.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links.