Adventure travelers might like one cruise line while luxury travelers choose another. Travelers looking for Fun often turn to Carnival Cruise Line. Today we have a number of ways the ‘the world’s most popular cruise line’ does that.
1. Guaranteed Fun- Very simple: If you are not having a good time, the cruise line will refund your money and take you back home.
2. Young Children’s Programming- Carnival Cruise Line has partnered with Dr Seuss to flavor and guide onboard programming for the youngest travelers. While others aim to occupy their time, Carnival engages them.
3. The Fun Ships™- The Carnival fleet is diverse with eight distinctly different classes of cruise ships. A common element present on all of them: Fun (it’s trademarked)
4. Travelers Know What To Expect- The well-defined Carnival Cruise Line experience is accurately depicted on their website. Better yet, Carnival’s reputation for being a good value and lots of fun
5. Price Per Person, Per Day- Compare a seven day Caribbean cruise on Carnival Cruise Line to any other cruise line. Divide the total price tag by the number of people you are travelling with in your stateroom then again by the number of days on your cruise. Odds are your best price will be with Carnival.
6. Guy Fieri- If there was ever a celebrity chef more accurately chosen to resonate with fans of a cruise line, Fieri is the guy.
7. Seamless Onboard Programming- Carnival is often the first cruise line tried by any traveler. Many of them return often, but there is only one first time. What brings them back is onboard programming and familiar events they know will be enjoyable.
One of the big keys to Carnival’s success though happens after the fact, sometimes years later. That’s when we look back at photos, recall specific sailings and those we traveled with. It was Fun for everyone and, as simple as that sounds, Fun is what truly elevates the Carnival cruise experience.
Chris Owen shares frank, inside information about cruise vacations on ChrisCruises.com