1. Surge Protector with USB Outlets – This is one of the handiest items you can pack for your cruise. With the proliferation of tablets, e-readers, and cell phones, getting all of your devices to charge at night can be a bit of a problem due to the limited outlets in cruise ship staterooms. This solves all of your problems with 2 USB plugs and 2 rotating power outlets and costs less than $20. 360 Electrical 36053 Power Curve Mobile Surge Protector with Rotating Outlet and USB Ports
2. Luggage Tags – These high quality luggage tags were designed specifically for cruise ship e-documents that you print out from home. You can use these tags over and over again and never have to worry about the paper tags being ripped off your luggage as it makes its way to your cabin. These are also great for travel agents to give to their clients as it increases professionalism when presenting cruise documents and cost under $10 for an 8 pack. Cruise Ship Luggage Tags (8 Pack)
3. Portable USB Charger – This portable USB charger is great for making sure that you never run out of power while in port or on the lido deck. It provides your phone or tablet 100% extra battery life. Perfect for those to use their phones to take pictures all day during their cruise. USB Battery Charger
4. Clamp Champion – The Clamp Champion is a new invention that was recently featured on Good Morning America and profits go to charity. It is one of the best tablet holders we have ever seen and is perfect for travel. It fits all iPads, Android, Windows, and Kindle tablets. It enables you to use your tablet hands free, and we can think of a number of ways this can be useful on a cruise ship. Clamp Champion – Tablet Holder / Mount for All Tablets, One Size Fits All Tablets – Ipad, Samsung, Surface, and More
5. Luggage Scale – You’ll never have to worry about having overweight luggage again with this handy scale. Perfect for weighing your luggage before you get to the airport. Luggage Scale – Up to 110 Lbs.
6. Over the Door Shoe Organizer – With many cruise cabins coming with little storage space, an over the door shoe organizer is perfect to keep your items neat and orderly. It is worth noting that some cruise lines do not allow these. Shoe Organizer
7. Waterproof Cell Phone Case – This is perfect for keeping your cell phone protected when you are on excursions. Keep your phone, camera, and cash dry when you hit the beach. Dry PAK Cell Phone Case
8. RFID Blocking Sleeves for Passports and Credit Cards – RFID blocking material shields that will protect your passport and credit card information from being stolen when traveling in foreign countries. RFID Blocking Passport/Credit Card Sleeves.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links.