Over four million servings are consumed each year on Carnival cruise ships and now you can make a batch of Warm Chocolate Melting Cake from the comfort of your own home. Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, Carnival’s Warm Chocolate Melting Cake has been a staple of the line’s dessert menus for many years. Follow the recipe below and enjoy!
- 6 oz Dark Chocolate
- 6 oz Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 6 oz Sugar
- 2 oz Flour
- Melt chocolate and butter
- Mix eggs and sugar separately, whisk for a few minutes, add flour
- Add egg mixture to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour mix in a greased mold
- Bake directly in oven at 400 degrees for 14 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Note: Please make sure that eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warmed while making the mixture.
Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish.