Royal Caribbean new app is here, and the cruise line is rolling it out to additional cruise ships. Cruise Fever first reported about this new app a few weeks ago when it debuted on Symphony of the Seas, the world’s biggest cruise ship.
The new Royal Caribbean app makes managing your vacation even easier. The app is now available on Symphony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and is being tested on other select cruise ships. Capabilities may vary from ship to ship, but new functions are rolling out across the fleet throughout the year.
What exactly will the new app do?
- MOBILE CHECK-IN: Checking in ahead of arrival to the pier makes boarding a breeze
- RESERVE ACTIVITIES: Dining, shows, shore excursions and more can be booked on-the-go
- SEE WHAT’S GOING ON: Find all the onboard activities for each day of the cruise in one place
- DETAILED DECK PLANS: Navigate the ship from anywhere onboard
- USEFUL INFO: Get weather updates, hours in port and more
The app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. You will need to download the app before your cruise unless you buy a WiFi package onboard.