MSC Meraviglia, the sixth largest cruise ship in the world, will make her U.S. debut in four months when the ship sails two cruises out of New York City before heading to Miami.
The two cruises out of New York on MSC Meraviglia to New England and Canada will embark on October 8 and 18, 2019.
October 8, 2019 Sailing: 10-night sailing visiting Canadian ports of call including Sydney, Nova Scotia; Corner Brook, Newfoundland; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; and Québec City, Quebec for an overnight stay. Prices start at $1,229 per person for a balcony stateroom.
October 18, 2019 Sailing: 10-night sailing visiting New England and Canadian ports of call including Bar Harbor, Maine; St. John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Sydney, Nova Scotia; Portland, Maine; and Boston, Massachusetts. Prices start at $1,169 per person for a balcony stateroom.
Guests sailing on board both the October 8th and 18th sailings will visit several highlights of eastern Canada through Nova Scotia, Quebec, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island. Cruisers will take in the natural beauty of these Canadian hotspots right as the leaves turn to their magnificent fall colors.
MSC Meraviglia’s itineraries from Manhattan will also stop in several New England hotspots along the east coast of the U.S. Cruisers will enjoy the charm and vibrant city centers of these coastal towns, while dining on New England favorites.
Features on MSC Meraviglia include:
- At full capacity, the ship can accommodate 5,714 guests
- The ship offers 12 distinct dining venues, serving a range of international dining options including five specialty restaurants
- There is exclusive world-class entertainment with 12 Cirque du Soleil at Sea performances each week
- 75% of all staterooms have a balcony and family modular connected staterooms can be joined together to accommodate up to 10 guests
- The ship is the 5th ship in MSC Cruises’ fleet to feature a Swarovski staircase
- The ship features a Mediterranean-style promenade featuring multiple bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the longest LED Sky Screen at sea which broadcasts atmospheric images and entertainment 24-hours a day
- Guests have access to 355,209 sq. ft. of public space across 15 public decks
- There are 7 different kids clubs including a technology lab and a TV studio for the first time on a MSC Cruises’ ship
- There are 20 bars and lounges on the ship
- Guests will be able to use a NFC bracelet to unlock stateroom doors, make payments on board and book restaurants and shows
- Guests will be able to geolocate their children using the MSC Cruises App thanks to Bluetooth Beacons and wearable technology
- Guests are able to embark and disembark from the ship using their bracelet together with their Cruise Card
- Guests are able to experience shore excursions in advance using Virtual Reality (“VR”) technology
- View Prices on Cruises on MSC Meraviglia
After MSC Meraviglia’s two round-trip sailings from New York, she will take a 13-night journey through the Caribbean to her new homeport in Miami. Embarking from Manhattan on October 28, 2019, the ship will visit Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Fort de France, Martinique; Bridgetown, Barbados; Saint George, Grenada; Willemstad, Curaçao; Oranjestad, Aruba; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ private island destination opening in November 2019. Prices start at $1,559 per person for a balcony stateroom.