MSC Cruises’ latest cruise deals on cruises to the Caribbean are good on four cruise ships, MSC Seaside, MSC Divina, MSC Meraviglia, and MSC Armonia. In addition to the free balcony upgrades, the cruise line is offering up to $300 in cruise spending money.
MSC Cruises’ Labor Day sale includes the following:
- Free balcony upgrades on Caribbean cruises on MSC Seaside and MSC Divina from Port Canaveral, prices start at $199 per person
- Kids sail free on most cruises to the Caribbean
- Up to $300 in spending money on your cruise
- MSC Voyagers Club loyalty members benefit from additional 5%+5% discount
- Sale ends on September 17, 2020
- View Prices on Caribbean Cruises on MSC Cruises
Sale is good for all 3, 4, and 7-night 2021 Caribbean sailing departing from Port Canaveral or PortMiami, Florida and sailing to the Caribbean and The Bahamas.
Shipboard credit is as follows:
3- & 4-Night Cruises:
- Interior and Oceanview staterooms: $25 per person/$50 per stateroom max
- Balcony staterooms: $50 per person/$100 per stateroom max
- Suites and higher: $75 per person/$150 per stateroom max
- Interior and Oceanview staterooms: $50 per person/$100 per stateroom max
- Balcony staterooms: $100 per person/$200 per stateroom max
- Suites and higher: $150 per person/$300 per stateroom max
Balcony Upgrade Details: Balcony upgrade available on MSC Seaside and MSC Divina sailings departing from Port Canaveral. Guests get a balcony stateroom with interior rates starting at $199 per person.
Kids Sail Free Details: Kids aged 17 and under sail free when traveling with their parents in the same cruise stateroom, excluding MSC Yacht Club. Applicable on select sailings.
For complete terms and details of this sale from MSC Cruises, contact your local travel professional or visit MSCCruisesUSA.com.