Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the longest continually sailing cruise ship in the South Pacific, is offering a two week sale that includes free airfare, transfers, gratuities, and savings up to $2,900 per person.
Paul Gauguin’s Cruises to Tahiti and Bora Bora include the following:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals in a choice of three venues, including 24-hour room service
- Beverages, including beer and select wines and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- A day at our private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to our private beach in Bora Bora
- Select watersports and use of snorkel gear
- View Prices on Cruises to Tahiti on Paul Gauguin Cruises
On The Gauguin, nearly 70% of suites and staterooms offer balconies. Dining experiences include L’Etoile, which showcases an array of culinary creations expertly prepared each evening. The ship’s other two dining venues, La Veranda and Le Grill, serve breakfast and lunch. At night, signature dishes designed by French celebrity chef Jean-Pierre Vigato are offered in La Veranda, and Polynesian specialties are served poolside at Le Grill.
On board, guests will enjoy the highest standards of luxury, quality, and all-inclusive value sailing to South Pacific destinations that are the cruise line’s specialty. Qualifying voyages for this two week sale are:
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights):
- November 10, 2018 – now from only $5,595 $4,595 per person
- January 5, 19, 2019 – now from only $4,945 $4,145 per person
- February 16; March 2, 2019 – now from only $5,645 $4,645 per person
- March 30; April 27, 2019 – now from only $5,945 $4,895 per person
Society Islands & Tahiti Iti (7 nights):
- November 3, 2018 – now from only $5,595 $4,595 per person
Society Islands & Tuamotus (10 nights):
- November 28, 2018 – now from only$5,845 $5,245 per person
One of the highlights of each sailing is exclusive access to Motu Mahana, the cruise line’s private islet off the coast of Taha’a where guests can enjoy sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Polynesian activities, a full-service bar, a floating lagoon bar, and a delicious barbecue. In Bora Bora, guests can enjoy complimentary access to a private, white-sand beach with beach volleyball, sunbathing, snorkeling, paddleboarding, and refreshments.