Royal Caribbean has released a video showing all of these new features that were added to Mariner of the Seas. The sports deck now has new waterslides, Sky Pad (a virtual reality bungee trampoline experience), a flowrider, rock climbing wall, basketball court, and a play area for kids.
Royal Caribbean didn’t just add these new features to the cruise ship, they also relocated the vessel to the Cruise Capital of the World, PortMiami. Mariner of the Seas is now the ultimate cruise ship to sail three and four night cruises to the Bahamas.
The video of the new sports deck on Mariner of the Seas can be viewed below.
The young and young at heart are invited to ditch the expected road trip for a short and action-packed cruise vacation on board Mariner of the Seas, where the thrills come alive from day to night.
New Ways to Play
- Sky Pad – The gravity-defying bungee trampoline experience amped up with virtual reality
- The Perfect Storm – A thrilling pair of three-story-high racer waterslides called Cyclone and Typhoon
- Laser Tag: Battle for Planet Z – An epic glow-in-the-dark battle for the last planet in the galaxy
- Escape Room: The Observatorium – Royal Caribbean’s newest escape room challenge
- FlowRider – The cruise line’s signature 40-foot-long surf simulator, perfect for hanging t
New Ways to Dine and Drink
- The Bamboo Room – A laidback Polynesian watering hole with a throwback vibe and kitschy-cool craft cocktails like the Island Old Fashioned and Tiki Tea – the first in Royal Caribbean’s fleet
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – For fans watching their home team on one of more than 25 TV screens, making their own legendary plays at the arcade, or refueling on game-day favorites
- Jamie’s Italian – Serving fresh, handmade and rustic Italian fare by Chef Jamie Oliver, one of Britain’s most famous food exports
- Izumi Hibachi and Sushi – Asian-inspired dining featuring hibachi, sushi and sashimi and more – made to order with authentic flavors, the freshest ingredients and impeccable presentation