Narrated with fascinating insights by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Chairman and CEO, Richard Fain, and Celebrity President and CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, the tour uses binaural audio, soundscaping, and 3-D augmented reality technology to give guests ultimate behind-the-scenes access to the story of this groundbreaking new ship.
The eye-opening tour showcases more than a dozen of Celebrity Edge’s most innovative spaces to guests on board, including:
- The Grand Plaza: Spanning three decks at the heart of the ship, this spectacular Italian piazza-inspired space acts as the epicenter of Celebrity Edge and the start of this innovative tour
- Magic Carpet: This transformative venue is world’s first cantilevered, floating platform that reaches heights of 13 stories above sea level along the ship’s exterior
- Resort Deck: Revolutionary in its vision, this outward-facing space offers endless ways for guests to enjoy the outdoors and connect with the sea
- Rooftop Garden: A living, outdoor playscape offering everything from live concerts to dinner and movie under the stars
- Eden: A unique venue where state-of-the-art design is fused with culinary and entertainment to excite guests’ every sense
Guests can also take a 360-degree peek at the Galley, the Bridge, the Engine Control Room, and the luxurious new Edge Launches
Guests can download the groundbreaking Celebrity Edge Access Tour app at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Celebrity President and CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, gave the following statement about this new app: “Bringing guests closer to the world than ever before is such a driving-force behind Celebrity Edge – with our innovative outward-facing design, unique new experiences, and world-opening itineraries – and now we’re excited to bring guests even closer to the ship herself.
And now, the Celebrity Edge Access Tour app will offer guests a behind-the-scenes look at what makes Celebrity Edge truly exceptional, all in breathtaking 12-megapixel clarity.”