Due to popular demand, Carnival Cruise Line has announced additional sailings from the West Coast in 2020. The cruise line added five new sailings on one of their cruise ships that will depart from San Francisco.
Including the five new cruises, Carnival Miracle will now offer a total of 27 voyages within the wide-ranging program which includes four-day long weekend sailings to Ensenada, Mexico, 10-day cruises to Alaska and 15- and 16-day voyages to Hawaii from March to September 2020.
All voyages are now open for reservations.
These newly added sailings are part of Carnival’s ongoing expansion in the West Coast. Carnival carries more passengers from California than any other cruise operator and will further bolster its leadership position with the debut of the new Carnival Panorama from Long Beach in December 2019 and new cruise programs from San Diego beginning in December 2019 and San Francisco in 2020.
Carnival Miracle’s five new voyages from San Francisco will include:
- Aug. 20, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2020: four-day sailing to Ensenada, Mexico
- Aug. 24, 2020 and Sept. 7, 2020: 10-day sailing to Alaska throughout the Last Frontier calling at Juneau, Skagway and Icy Strait Point
- Sept. 17, 2020: 16-day Carnival Journeys sailing to Hawaii calling at Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Hilo, and Kauai
Carnival’s previously announced schedule from San Francisco will kics off on March 19, 2020 and include:
- Four-day weekend voyages to Ensenada throughout the spring and summer;
- Five- and six-day cruises to Ensenada, Catalina Island and San Diego in the spring;
- 10- and 11-day cruises to Alaska in the summer;
- 15-day Carnival Journeys sailing to Hawaii in spring.
Christine Duffy, President of Carnival Cruise Line, gave the following statement about these additional sailings: “After seeing the incredible reaction to Carnival Miracle’s initial San Francisco sailings announcement last month, we knew we had to continue to Choose Fun and bring even more options to the West Coast. “And what better time to announce this amazing news than while the Carnival AirShip is flying over the city?”