The Caribbean is the most popular cruise destination in the world and the world’s newest cruise ship is sailing seven night cruises from Miami. Named the hottest new cruise ship of the year, here are reasons why you should take a cruise on MSC Seaside.
1. Outdoor Space: MSC Seaside was christened last month at PortMiami and is unlike any other cruise ship sailing to the Caribbean. The cruise ship is bringing guests closer to the sea and offering more outdoor space to soak in some much-needed Caribbean vitamin D.
Let’s be honest, you don’t cruise to the Caribbean to stay inside. It’s all about the sun, getting a tan, and enjoying the calm, blue water. With all of this outdoor space on MSC Seaside, passengers will be closer to the sea than ever before. From the extra wide outdoor promenade to the three separate pool areas (four if you count the Yacht Club), it’s no wonder that MSC Cruises calls this “The ship that follows the sun”.
2. Family Cabins – In an effort to be the most family friendly cruise line, MSC Seaside has three cabins side by side that can open up and hold up to 10 passengers. This is perfect for large families who like to cruise.
3. Value – MSC Cruises is currently offering up to $900 in savings for Wave Season with cruise deposits reduced to just $49 per person. Balcony staterooms start at just $539 per person for Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises on MSC Seaside.
Take a Video Tour of MSC Seaside
4. Entertainment – On MSC Seaside, there are three different showings each day in the theater so everyone can see the shows that they are interested in without dinner plans getting in the way. There are also seven different Broadway style shows, one for each night of the cruise. No other cruise ship sailing to the Caribbean offers this many options.
5. Fun – MSC Seaside is all about fun. The ship has a zip line longer than a football field and also has the most interactive waterpark found on a cruise ship. There is also a 5D theater, a full size bowling alley, and an F1 simulator on board.
6. Most Beautiful Ship Sailing to the Caribbean – MSC Seaside is without a doubt one of the most beautiful cruise ships sailing to the Caribbean. You can see for yourself in the above video. The Swarovski crystal staircases in the atrium not only make the perfect backdrop for photos, but they also make you feel like royalty as you walk up and down them.
7. Options – After all, it’s your vacation and the choices should be made by you, not by the cruise line. For dinner, you can choose from early seating, late seating, or anytime dining. There is also a great variety of specialty restaurants that include an American steakhouse, sushi, seafood, Asian, and Teppanyaki. Their partnership with internationally acclaimed chef Roy Yamaguchi is bringing his creative flair and vision to every single detail of the guest’s experience.
Take a Cabin Tour of a Balcony Stateroom
8. Yacht Club – A ship within a ship, the Yacht Club on MSC Seaside includes a private deck with whirlpool baths and pool, 24 hour butler service, private restaurant, and luxurious suites. The Yacht Club is for guests who want exclusivity, privacy, and choice.
Bonus Reasons – The indoor/outdoor pool for when it is raining, buffets on two different floors to help alleviate congestion, roomy cabins and nice sized balconies, and the glass walkways located around the ship.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)
Search Multiple Sites at Once
Instant Real Time Pricing