Royal Caribbean has finally announced many of the new features that Harmony of the Seas will bring to the Oasis class ships. Yes, the ship will be the first by the cruise line to have water slides and robots will be mixing drinks on the Royal Promenade. Michael Bayley, President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International, gave the following statement:
“We are orchestrating a medley of new exciting concepts with the best Royal Caribbean innovations to strike the perfect chord for adventurous vacationers. That is why we are calling our third Oasis-class ship Harmony of the Seas.”
Royal Caribbean’s goal with Harmony of the Seas is to “astound and delight both new and experienced cruisers”. The Oasis class ships stand in a category among themselves not only due to their massive size (over 220,000 gross tons), but also the features and experiences they bring to cruisers.
Royal Caribbean will be bringing Dynamic Dining to Harmony of the Seas that will offer more choices than ever before. Passengers will be able to choose between Dynamic Dining or the “Classic” option. The “Classic” option will offer early and late seating and passengers will rotate through the main complimentary restaurants during their cruise. Their waitstaff will rotate with them each night giving them the personal service that they are familiar with in traditional dining.
New specialty restaurants on the Harmony of the Seas will include the Sabor Modern Mexican, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, and Izumi Hibachi & Sushi.
Here is a list of features that Harmony of the Seas will offer cruise passengers beginning in April 2016.
- 3 multi-story waterslides that twist and turn over Central Park.
- Bionic Bar will feature robot bartenders that will create one of a kind cocktails on the Royal Promenade.
- Royal WOWBands with RFID technology.
- Fastest internet connection at sea that will be fast enough for video streaming.
- Larger staterooms than the Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
- All inside staterooms will feature virtual balconies so every cabin will have a view.
- Studio staterooms for solo passengers so they can avoid paying double occupancy.
- All new suite lounge, restaurant (Coastal Kitchen), and Suite Sun Zone deck for passengers staying in suites.
- Hand crafted carousel and a classic games arcade on the Boardwalk.
Harmony of the Seas will span 16 passenger decks and carry nearly 5,500 passengers at double occupancy. The ship will sport Royal Caribbean’s exclusive seven neighborhoods that are found on the Oasis class ships. The ship will launch the same month as Royal Caribbean’s 3rd Quantum class ship, Ovation of the Seas. Itineraries for both ships will be announced in March.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)
Search Multiple Sites at Once
Instant Real Time Pricing