Royal Caribbean usually announces deployment schedules around 18 to 24 months in advance. The cruise line has already announced deployment schedules for 2020-2021 cruises to Alaska, short Caribbean cruises, Caribbean (Phase I), Bermuda, Europe, and the Northeast.
Royal Caribbean’s new opening schedule for 2020-2021 deployments is as follows:
- Week of March 11, 2019: Caribbean (Phase II)
- Week of March 18, 2019: Australia and Transpacific
- Week of March 25, 2019: Dubai
- Week of April 29, 2019: China
- Week of May 20, 2019: Asia and Singapore
- Coming Soon: Cuba
Cruise Fever will have all the exciting itineraries for Royal Caribbean cruise ships when they are released by the cruise line.