Royal Caribbean is rolling out a new check-in process to more cruise ships that will cut down the process by 25%. Currently, this new check-in process is available on three cruise ships, Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, and Grandeur of the Seas.
The new check-in process features an improved, intuitive design to provide a more streamlined experience. The new features are:
- Fewer steps needed for check-in completion
- Option to check in one person or your entire party simultaneously
- Ability to edit previously entered information without repeating any steps
- Easy add-guest or remove-guest functionality from check-in process
- The ability to stop and save at any point
- Easily pick up where you left off on either the website or the Royal Caribbean mobile App check in
- Convenient digital SetSail pass for mobile use at terminal
While this is currently only available on three cruise ships, Royal Caribbean released a statement saying that it will be rolled out to more ships in the near future.
The cruise line also said that there will be even more great features added to further expedite online check-in and boarding procedures.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)