Royal Caribbean will be making a few changes to their NextCruise program that is offered on board their cruise ships. NextCruise is a program where passengers can book a future cruise with the cruise line while on their current cruise and receive extra perks.
The following changes will go into effect on August 1, 2017. The biggest changes are that there will be longer be reduced deposits and due to the lack of popularity of the Instant Onboard Credit option, only future onboard credits will be issued.
NextCruise Savings Per Stateroom will be as follows:
- 4-5 night cruises: Interior/Ocean View $25, Balcony/Junior Suite $50, Grand Suite and above $150
- 6-9 night cruises: Interior/Ocean View $50, Balcony/Junior Suite $100, Grand Suite and above $300
- 10 nights or longer: Interior/Ocean View $100, Balcony/Junior Suite $200, Grand Suite and above $500
An additional savings of up to $100 per stateroom will be available for those who choose Royal Caribbean’s Non-Refundable Deposit Fare Program. Refundable deposits will continue to be an option for cruises more than 6 months away.
For guests who do choose the cruise line’s refundable fare option, they will receive up to $150 in onboard credit based on the length of the cruise.
- 4-5 nights: Interior/Ocean View $15, Balcony/Junior Suite $25
- 6-9 nights: Interior/Ocean View $25, Balcony/Junior Suite $75
- 10 nights or longer: Interior/Ocean View $75, Balcony/Junior Suite $150
The dollars off option is not available for refundable fares.
These changes go into effect on August 1, 2017.