The Crystal Getaways – which span the globe to include the British Isles, Western Europe, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the Caribbean, and Eastern Europe along the Rhine River – are shortened itineraries of existing longer voyages, allowing travelers to experience Crystal’s celebrated luxury with less commitment of time and additional savings.
In all, 17 abbreviated Crystal Getaways have been added to Crystal’s 2017 roster of worldwide voyages, exploring the lush islands of the Seychelles, the UNESCO-recognized wine country of Bordeaux, the grandeur and innovation of the United Arab Emirates, the coast of the Cape of Good Hope, and the sparkling Christmas markets of Germany, Austria and Hungary. The 2017 Getaways for ocean cruises include:
- August 13, Honfleur to Liverpool, 5 days, Crystal Symphony
- August 18, Liverpool to London/Dover, 6 days, Crystal Symphony
- August 25, London/Dover to Bordeaux, 6 days, Crystal Symphony
- August 31, Bordeaux to Lisbon, 6 days, Crystal Symphony
- November 22, Dubai to Abu Dhabi, 4 days, Crystal Symphony
- November 26, Abu Dhabi to Port Louis, 13 days, Crystal Symphony
- December 1, Mahé/Victoria to Port Louis, 8 days, Crystal Symphony
- December 6, Fort Lauderdale to Barbados/Bridgetown, 8 days, Crystal Serenity
- December 9, Port Louis to Maputo, 7 days, Crystal Symphony
- December 14, Barbados/Bridgetown to Charleston, 6 days, Crystal Serenity
- December 16, Maputo to Cape Town, 6 days, Crystal Symphony
All-inclusive, cruise only fares for Crystal Cruises Getaways begin at $940 per person; all-inclusive, cruise only fares for Crystal River Cruises Getaways begin at $2,730 per person.
2017 Crystal Getaways for river cruises will be:
- November 17, Amsterdam to Nuremberg, 7 days, Crystal Mahler
- November 24, Nuremberg to Budapest, 9 days, Crystal Mahler
- December 3, Budapest to Nuremberg, 9 days, Crystal Mahler
- December 12, Nuremberg to Amsterdam, 7 days, Crystal Mahler
- December 19, Amsterdam to Nuremberg, 7 days, Crystal Mahler
- December 26, Nuremberg to Budapest, 9 days, Crystal Mahler
Crystal CEO and president, Edie Rodriguez, gave the following statement: “Luxury travelers continue to seek unparalleled service, amenities and experiences when they explore the world, even with limited time.
Crystal Getaways allow travelers to enjoy a standard of luxury, excellence and unforgettable adventures, without stressing their calendars – while also realizing tremendous savings on the all-inclusive Crystal Experience.”
By sea, river, land and air, Crystal has redefined the way the world views luxury travel. Celebrating 27 years of excellence, Crystal Cruises is the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, having earned “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 23 years; been voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 years; and the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by travel professional organization Virtuoso for three consecutive years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
The readers of Travel + Leisure also voted Crystal River Cruises the “World’s Best River Cruise Line” and Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises the “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” in 2017. The Crystal experiences include Crystal Cruises, Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, Crystal Luxury Air, Crystal River Cruises – The World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line – Crystal AirCruises and Crystal Exclusive Class with Crystal Residences. Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the professionals of ASTA.