Caribbean Princess will sail from Ft. Lauderdale offering seven and 14 night cruises to the Caribbean. The cruise ship will offer 25 different departures across five itineraries during the summer of 2022.
While visiting various Caribbean ports, guests can soak up some of the top-rated beaches in the world and choose from water adventures like snorkeling, scuba diving, ziplining through lush rainforests or simply relaxing on a catamaran while floating through crystal clear blue water.
All guests sailing on Eastern Caribbean itineraries visit the cruise line’s recognized Princess Cays, private beach sanctuary for a day of fun, sun, water activities and a beach BBQ. The island even offers cabanas with air conditioning and bar service.
2022 Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean:
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean visiting Ft. Lauderdale, Princess Cays, St. Thomas (More Ashore late-night stay), St. Kitts, Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise dates: April 30, May 28, July 2, July 16, 2022.
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean visiting: Ft. Lauderdale, Princess Cays, San Juan, Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise dates: April 16, May 14, June 4, June 18, 2022.
2022 Cruises to the Western Caribbean:
- Seven-day Western Caribbean visiting: Ft. Lauderdale, Grand Cayman, Roatan (Mahogany Bay), Belize City, Cozumel, Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise dates: May 7, May 21, June 11, June 25, July 9, 2022.
- Seven-day Western Caribbean visiting: Ft. Lauderdale, Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan (Mahogany Bay), Costa Maya, Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise date: April 23, 2022
14 Day Eastern & Western Caribbean Cruises:
- 14-day cruises visiting both the Eastern and Western regions on the Caribbean. Cruise dates: April 16, April 23, April 30, May 7, May 14, May 21, June 4, June 18, July 2, July 9, 2022.
Onboard Caribbean Princess, the OceanMedallion wearable device transforms vacations by making the entire cruise experience effortless, delivering highly personalized service and enabling touchless interactive experiences and entertainment.
Among enhancements, guests enjoy expedited boarding; on-demand food, beverage, retail and service delivery; keyless stateroom entry; contactless payment; friends and family locator; anywhere wagering; interactive games; and movies/live TV on the go.