Sky Princess will sail a three day inaugural cruise, and then sail seven night cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Sky Princess will be the fourth Royal class cruise ship from Princess Cruises and the 18th cruise ship in their fleet.
The three night inaugural cruise departs on December 4, 2019 and stops in the cruise line’s private island in the Bahamas, Princess Cays. The ship then sails on alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale December 7, 2019 through April 4, 2020. Voyages offer late-night stays, during every visit to St. Thomas and Cozumel so guests can enjoy more time in these popular destinations.
Onboard, guests can celebrate the unique colors, cultures and flavors of the islands with our Rhythm of the Caribbean program. Princess guests can immerse themselves in one-of-a-kind cultural activities — from local music and crafts to meeting “Parrots in the Piazza” and captivating presentations from local experts like shark divers and treasure hunters.
At-a-glance, itinerary highlights for the 2019-2020 Caribbean season include:
- Five ships offering 10 itineraries and 119 departures onboard Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Pacific Princess, Regal Princess and the new Sky Princess.
- Regal Princess also offers seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages from Ft. Lauderdale with “More Ashore” stays in St. Thomas and Cozumel.
- Longer and more destination-rich itineraries to the Southern Caribbean aboard Caribbean Princess and Crown Princess, featuring 10- or 14-day cruises.
- Princess Cruises visits 25 Caribbean islands and six UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Belize Barrier Reef System and Antigua Naval Dockyard and related archeological sites.
- Calls to the award-winning Princess Cays on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean voyage, and select Western and ten-day Southern Caribbean voyages.
- A unique 14-day holiday cruise aboard Pacific Princess visiting Southern Caribbean island Mayreau for the first time.
Sky Princess also introduces the cruise line’s new Sky Suites, offering guests the largest staterooms on the ship, and best views with their most premium suite ever. With 270 degree views from the top of the ship and exclusive views of the ship’s Movies Under the Stars screen, guests will enjoy a variety of new amenities exclusive to the Sky Suites.
The Princess Cruises Sky Suites will be the first staterooms to accommodate up to five guests, and offer the largest balconies in the fleet with luxury furnishings. More details on the suites to be announced in the coming months.
Princess Cruises is a recognized destination leader in the cruise industry, named “Best Cruise Line in the Caribbean” by U.S. News & World Report for 2015.