The May through July 2019 summer season features 17 cruise departures roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, visiting seven countries on four unique itineraries including our East/West Adventurer which combines seven-day itineraries into an immersive 14-day voyage.
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean voyages, combinable for a 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventurer
- Calls to the cruise line’s private beach resort, Princess Cays, in the Bahamas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise
- More Ashore late-night stays in St. Thomas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise and in Cozumel on every seven-day Western Caribbean cruise
- Access to the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on every Western Caribbean cruise
- Other noteworthy sites accessible through shore excursions include Virgin Islands National Park on the island of St. John, Blackbeard’s Castle in St. Thomas, Stingray City in Grand Cayman, and the Mayan Ruins at Tulum
- Unique features aboard Caribbean Princess include exciting specialty dining options such as Planks BBQ, Steamers, World Fresh Market, Coffee & Cones as well as Camp Discovery, themed youth and teen center for kids of all ages
Princess guests holding Elite status will have the opportunity to secure their booking on December 13, a day earlier than the general public, which goes on sale Dec. 14, 2017. A reduced deposit of 10 percent is available for Captain Circle guest’s bookings made by August 31, 2018.
Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president, gave the following statement: “With our return to the Caribbean in summer 2019, we’re delivering to our guests the best family cruise vacation available to sun-drenched destinations where enriching adventures and island life await.”