Due to popular demand, Princess Cruises has announced an epic cruise that will sail around the world in 2020 on Pacific Princess. This 111 day cruise from the cruise line will visit 42 different destinations in what will be a once in a lifetime trip. Passengers will cross the Equator four different times during the cruise.
Starting off in Ft. Lauderdale, this world cruise will visit Aruba, Hawaii, Tahiti, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Maldives, Zanzibar, South Africa, and Brazil, just to name a few of the incredible port stops.
Fun facts and Princess Cruises firsts for the 2020 World Cruise include:
- Cruise to 42 destinations, 26 countries on five continents
- 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the first visit to Stone Town in Zanzibar
- Pacific Princess will sail 34,287 nautical miles in 111 days
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator four times
- First time Princess Cruises on a World Cruise visits Kaikoura, New Zealand; Praslin, Seychelles Islands; Mayotte Island, (French protectorate); and Zanzibar, Tanzania
- First call to Melbourne on a World Cruise for Princess Cruises
- 12 late-night stays to maximize time in port, including Melbourne, Tahiti, Phuket and an overnight in Cape Town, South Africa
The 2020 World Cruise aboard Pacific Princess goes on sale on Wednesday, April 25, with rates starting at $22,999/person. Guests booking the 96- or 111-day World Cruise before March 31, 2019 receive early booking perks such as a $1,000 onboard credit per person for guests booking a balcony, mini-suite, Club Class mini-suite and suite; $500 onboard credit per person for guests booking an interior or oceanview and complimentary gratuities for any category.
A map showing the path of this incredible world cruise can be seen below:
Past Princess guests are also eligible for a savings of up to $1,000 per person.
Pacific Princess is a 670 passenger cruise ship that received a multi-million dollar remodel this past summer. The cruise ship received several new enhancements including new mini-suites, an updated Atrium and pool deck, refurbished dining venues, and new beds.