Oceania Cruises, the world’s largest upper premium cruise line, is currently offering a flight upgrade special as part of the signature OLife Choice package. For as little as $149 extra, guests can secure premium economy seats for over 100 prime European sailings for 2018.
What is the OLife Choice? When booking a cruise, guests can choose to strictly pay the price for the sailing or they can purchase the OLife Choice package, which includes free unlimited internet, airfare (where applicable), bonus savings, and the choice of one of the following: free shore excursions, free house beverage package or shipboard credit.
This flight promo offering includes the following:
- Promo available for prime 2018 European sailings
- Amenities on International PE flights typically include priority boarding, extra luggage allowance, spacious seats with abundant leg room, full meal and bar service and personal entertainment systems
- Promo is open to all categories – from economical inside staterooms to palatial Owner’s Suites
- Fares start as low as $1,799 per person including economy air and O-Life Choice promo amenities
- Carriers include (but are not limited to) British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, Scandinavian Airlines, Air Canada, and Icelandair
- Carrier and routing are at the discretion of Oceania Cruises
- Bookings must be made by June 30th
- View Top 10 Cruise Deals for Cruises on Oceania Cruises
The flight upgrade promotion is offered to guests in all stateroom categories, from economical inside staterooms to the lavish Owner’s Suites, and carriers include (but are not limited to) British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, Scandinavian Airlines, Air Canada, and Icelandair. Pending the airline, travelers can take advantage of priority boarding, extra luggage allowance, spacious seats with abundant legroom, full meal and bar service, and personal entertainment systems.
To reserve the special, bookings must be made by June 30, and capacity is limited. Additionally, the carrier and routing are at the discretion of Oceania Cruises.
About Oceania Cruises: Formed in 2002 by luxury cruise industry veterans Frank Del Rio, Joe Watters and Bob Binder, Oceania Cruises is the world’s largest upper premium cruise line. The Finest Cuisine at Sea™, Destination Specialists and Intimate & Luxurious Ships are the pillars that define Oceania Cruises’ five-star product, positioning the line as the cruise company of choice for travelers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience.
Featuring a fleet of warm and luxurious ships, Oceania Cruises offers an unrivaled vacation experience renowned for its gourmet culinary program inspired by Master Chef Jacques Pépin and its array of destination-rich itineraries spanning the globe. Seasoned world travelers are drawn to Oceania Cruises’ diverse voyages, which call on more than 400 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. Spacious and elegant accommodations aboard the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena and the 1,250-guest Marina and Riviera invite guests to explore the world in unparalleled comfort and style.