For all bookings which require a deposit, the amount due is 20% of the cruise fare (including the non-commissionable fare). This deposit policy applies to all stateroom Guests (including children under age 3). The deposit requirement is for all new bookings, bookings in which the sail date has changed, and bookings that are reinstated.
Below are the new final payment due dates for Disney cruises booked on or after August 15, 2017 that embark or debark from a U.S. port:
- Cruises 1-4 nights – 75 days
- Holiday cruises 1- 4 nights – 90 days
- Suites and Concierge staterooms 1-4 nights – 120 days
- Cruises 5-9 nights – 90 days
- Holiday cruises 5-9 nights – 105 days
- Suites and Concierge staterooms 5-9 nights – 120 days
- Cruises 10+ nights – 120 days
- Suites and Concierge staterooms 10+ nights – 150 days
Disney Cruise Line is the second cruise line to change the final payment dates for cruises in the past month. Two weeks ago, MSC Cruises moved the final payment date for their cruises from 60 day to 90 days prior to departure.