Paul Gauguin Cruises’ two week sale on cruises to Bora Bora and Tahiti runs until March 16, 2019. Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles or San Francisco and Papeete, Tahiti, is also included.
On board, guests will enjoy the highest standards of luxury, quality, and all-inclusive value sailing to South Pacific destinations that are the cruise line’s specialty.
On The Gauguin, nearly 70% of suites and staterooms offer balconies. Dining experiences include L’Etoile, which showcases an array of culinary creations expertly prepared each evening.
The ship’s other two dining venues, La Veranda and Le Grill, serve breakfast and lunch. At night, signature dishes designed by French celebrity chef Jean-Pierre Vigato are offered in La Veranda, and Polynesian specialties are served poolside at Le Grill.
Cruises included in this sale are:
Society Islands & Tahiti Iti (7 nights):
- May 18; June 1, 2019
- July 27; August 31, 2019
- October 19, 2019
- December 14, 2019
- January 4, 2020
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights):
- October 26, 2019
- February 22, 2020
- View Prices on Cruises to Bora Bora and Tahiti on Paul Gauguin Cruises
The following is included on these sailings:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals in a choice of three venues, including 24-hour room service
- Beverages, including beer and select wines and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- A day at our private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to our private beach in Bora Bora
- Select watersports and use of snorkel gear
One of the highlights of each sailing is exclusive access to Motu Mahana, the cruise line’s private islet off the coast of Taha’a where guests can enjoy sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Polynesian activities, a full-service bar, a floating lagoon bar, and a delicious barbecue.
In Bora Bora, guests can enjoy complimentary access to a private, white-sand beach with beach volleyball, sunbathing, snorkeling, paddleboarding, and refreshments.