Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruise Line, the two largest cruise lines in the world with a combined 51 cruise ships, have both extended their current cruise deals through the end of July.Both cruise lines are in the middle of offering their most popular deals, Royal Caribbean with their WOW sale and Carnival Cruise Line with their $49 cruise deposits. What are each one offering?
The WOW sale from Royal Caribbean includes the following:
- BOGO50 — Buy one guest, get the second at 50% off.
- KIDS SAIL FREE — Kids age 12 and under sail free on select sailings.
- MORE WAYS TO SAVE — 25% off third and fourth guests.
- SPENDING MONEY – Up to $200 in spending money on your cruise.
- EARLY SAVINGS — Score up to $100 to spend at sea when booking early.
- WOW sale ends on July 29, 2018
- View Deals on Cruises on Royal Caribbean
Carnival Cruise Line has extended the following sale:
- $49 deposits for cruises 2-9 days in length
- $149 deposits for cruises on Carnival Vista, Horizon, and Panorama
- $149 deposits for Alaska and 10+ day sailings
- Cruises start at $59 per day
- Includes Free Price Protection
- Good on Cruises through December 2020
- Carnival EasyPay available on most sailings January 2019 and beyond
- View Deals on Cruises on Carnival Cruise Line
The deals for each cruise line run until midnight on July 31, 2018. For complete terms and details of each sale, contact your local travel agent or visit each cruise line’s website (carnival.com and royalcaribbean.com).