Seabourn has announced an epic cruise in 2020 on one of their cruise ships that will visit 36 countries, five continents, and 62 cruise ports over 146 days. 16 of the ports will feature an overnight call.
This is the cruise line’s first world cruise in six years and will take place on the all-suite Seabourn Sojourn. Departing from Miami on January 4, 2020 the intimate ship will circumnavigate the globe from North America for 146 days – calling at 62 ports in 36 countries on five continents before completing her journey in San Francisco on May 28, 2020.
A map of the itinerary of this incredible cruise can be seen below:
Suites range from $66,999 to over $300,000 per person and include:
- Round-Trip Domestic First Class Air
- $2,000 Shipboard Credit per person
- $3,000 Shipboard Credit per person for Penthouse and Premium Suites
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Private car transfers door-to-door from your home
- Personal Valet luggage shipping service between home and ship in Miami and San Francisco
- Unlimited Laundry and Dry Cleaning on board
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- Visa package
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
For more details on this once in a lifetime cruise from Seabourn, contact your local travel professional or visit Seabourn.com.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)