Carnival Cruise Line updated their embarkation and departure times this past week. This update was done on November 6, 2017 and lists the departure times for each cruise embarkation port.
Carnival’s updated embarkation rules and departure times are now as follows:
- Guests must select their Arrival Appointment and complete their Online Check-in process no later than midnight prior to their sailing date.
- Please arrive promptly within your Arrival Appointment to reduce your wait time in line.
- At check-in, you must present your boarding pass, picture ID, citizenship documents (including any necessary visas) and completed Health Questionnaire.
- Guests who are scheduled to arrive at the terminal before 1:30 PM, usually check their bags with a porter so they can be free to enjoy lunch on Lido Deck before access to their stateroom is granted.
- Checked baggage service is only available until 2 hours before the ship’s published departure time. Guests arriving after this time will be responsible for taking their bags on board.
- If you are a Diamond, Platinum guest or have purchased Faster to the Fun, you may proceed to your stateroom as soon as you board.
- Lunch is served on Lido Deck from boarding until the commencement of the safety briefing.
- All guests must be checked-in for final boarding 60 minutes prior to the published sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail.
Baltimore, Maryland – 5:00pm departure
- Late departures: Carnival Pride: 1/07/18, 11/04/18, 1/04/19 – 6:00 pm departure
Barbados – 5:00 pm departure
Barcelona, Spain – 5:00 pm departure
- Late departure: Carnival Horizon: 5/09/18 – 7:00 pm departure
Charleston, South Carolina – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departures: Carnival Ecstasy: 11/10/18 – 6:00 pm departure
Fort Lauderdale, Florida (Port Everglades) – 4:00 pm departure
Galveston, Texas – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departures: Carnival Freedom: 10/27/18, 1/19/19 – 6:00 pm departure
Carnival Breeze: 9/16/18 – 6:00 pm departure
Honolulu, Hawaii –
Carnival Legend: 4/20/18 – 6:00pm departure, the day after embarkation
Carnival Legend: 4/19/19 – 11:00pm departure
Jacksonville, Florida – 4:00pm departure
Long Beach, California
Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration – 5:30 pm departure
Carnival Miracle – 4:30 pm departure
Carnival Splendor – 4:30 pm departure
- Late departure: Carnival Splendor: 8/25/18 – 6:00 pm departure
Miami, Florida – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departure: Carnival Splendor: 12/17/17 – 8:00 pm departure, Carnival Victory: 1/21/18 – 6:00 pm departure, Carnival Glory 2/19/19 – 6:00 pm departure
Mobile, Alabama – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departure: Carnival Fantasy: 9/17/18 – 6:00 pm departure
New Orleans, Louisiana – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departure: Carnival Glory: 3/02/19 – 8:00pm departure
New York City, New York – 4:00pm departure
- Late departure: Carnival Horizon (8 day cruises) – 5:00 pm departure
Norfolk, Virginia – 4:00 pm departure
Port Canaveral, Florida – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departures: Carnival Sunshine: 1/07/18, 1/12/19 – 6:00 pm departure, Carnival Breeze: 11/03/18 – 6:00 pm departure
San Juan, Puerto Rico – 10:00 pm departure
Seattle, Washington – 4:00 pm departure
Tampa, Florida – 4:00 pm departure
- Late departures: Carnival Paradise: 12/04/17, 3/26/18 – 6:00 pm departure, Carnival Miracle: 12/02/18 – 6:00 pm departure
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – 5:00 pm departure
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)