Carnival Cruise Line has lowered the price for their Faster to the Fun program on two cruise ships for cruises in 2020.
While the majority of the prices for Carnival’s popular Faster to the Fun program will stay the same for 2020 cruises, two cruise ships will see a decrease in price and one will see a slight increase.
Four day cruises on Carnival Ecstasy and Carnival Conquest will see the price for Faster to the Fun decrease from $69.95 to $59.95 per stateroom. Carnival Elation’s prices for FTTF on four day cruises will go from $59.95 to $69.95.
Faster to the Fun Prices for 2020 cruises listed on Carnival’s website are as follows. Carnival Cruise Line last updated the page earlier this month.
- $39.95 – 2 day cruises
- $39.95 – 3 day cruises (excluding Carnival Liberty)
- $49.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration and Carnival Sensation
- $59.95 – 3 day cruises on Carnival Liberty
- $59.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Victory, Carnival Conquest
- $59.95 – 5 day cruises on Carnival Sensation
- $69.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Elation, Carnival Dream, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Valor and Carnival Vista
- $79.95 – 5 day cruises (excluding Carnival Sensation)
- $89.95 – 6 day cruises (excluding Carnival Horizon)
- $89.95 – 7 day cruises (excluding Carnival Panorama)
- $99.95 – 8 day and longer cruises* (excluding Carnival Horizon)
- $109.95 – 6 day cruises on Carnival Horizon
- $109.95 – 7 day cruises on Carnival Panorama
- $119.95 – 8 day cruises on Carnival Horizon
Faster to the Fun is open on sail dates through 2020, where applicable, in the following home ports: Baltimore, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile, New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Seattle and Tampa.
Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, cruises in Europe, nor on cruises from the following home ports: Honolulu, Norfolk and Vancouver. It will be offered on the Carnival Panorama, starting with departures in February 2020, Carnival Radiance, starting with departures in January 2021 and Mardi Gras, starting in 2021 (date to be determined).