Carnival Cruise Line has raised the price of Faster to the Fun that is offered on their cruise ships. The price will now range up to $99.95 depending on the cruise length and cruise ship. This is the first increase in pricing since August 2016. New prices can be seen below.
Faster to the Fun is a program from Carnival Cruise Line that gives passengers a range of services for one fixed price. The benefits include priority boarding, priority tender tickets, priority disembarkation, priority line at guest services, and staterooms are ready when you board the cruise ship.
The price is per stateroom, so only one guest needs to purchase Faster to the Fun and all occupants in the stateroom receive the benefits. Prices are subject to change and may vary by ship. Faster to the Fun is subject to availability.
Faster to the Fun is offered on all Carnival cruises except Carnival Journeys and cruises from Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver, and Europe.
Carnival Cruise Line’s new pricing for Faster to the Fun is as follows:
- $39.95 – 2 and 3 day cruises (excluding Carnival Liberty)
- $49.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration and Carnival Sensation
- $59.95 – 3 day cruises on Carnival Liberty
- $59.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy and Carnival Victory
- $59.95 – 5 day cruises on Carnival Sensation
- $69.95 – 4 day cruises on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Valor and Carnival Vista
- $79.95 – 5 day cruises (excluding Carnival Sensation)
- $89.95 – 6 day and 7 day cruises
- $99.95 – 8 day and longer cruises (excluding Carnival Journeys departures)
- View Prices Before the Increase
Faster to the Fun must be purchased prior to a cruise and often sells out months in advance.
Detailed look at what’s included with Carnival’s Faster to the Fun
Priority Security, Check-in and Boarding
A dedicated security and check-in lane has been set aside for all Priority guests on embarkation day. FTTF guests will board after VIFP Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.
First Access to Stateroom
Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.
While Carnival Cruise Line processes thousands of bags, FTTF luggage will receive priority delivery.
Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone extension and line at Guest Services.
Priority Dinner Time Assignment: FTTF guests will be cleared after VIFP Platinum guests. This benefit does not include specific time reservations for ‘Your Time Dining’.
You will have priority tender service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to. When ready to go ashore, if not on a Carnival shore excursion, present yourself at the Guest Services Desk.
When it’s time to say good bye, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.