Currently, Carnival Fantasy sails four and night cruises from Mobile to the Western Caribbean. The four night cruises stop in Cozumel with the five night cruises adding a stop in Costa Maya.
In 2018, Carnival Fantasy will sail several longer cruises to not only the Caribbean, but also one that includes a partial transit of the Panama Canal.
- Two, six day cruises with port stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Mahogany Bay (April 29, November 11)
- Eight night cruise that visits Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel, and Progreso (April 21)
- Eight night cruise with port stops in Key West, Freeport, Nassau, and Princess Cays (November 3)
- 10 day Carnival Journeys cruise that stops in Cozumel, Mahogany Bay, Limon, and includes a partial transit of the Panama Canal
- View Cruise Deals on Carnival Fantasy
Carnival Fantasy underwent a multi-million dollar makeover earlier in 2016 and received many of Carnival’s Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades. Features added to the ship 2,052 passenger cruise ship were Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina and Tequila Bar, and the RedFrog Rum Bar.