Carnival Cruise Line will offer a wide variety of cruises to Bermuda in 2016 on five different cruise ships leaving from six different embarkation ports. All cruises will have at least one overnight in King’s Wharf.
Carnival’s Bermuda schedule will run from April through November 2016. The Bermuda schedule includes:
- Carnival Ecstasy – 7 day cruises from Charleston departing on May 12 and November 5.
- Carnival Pride – 5 day cruises departing from Baltimore on April 10 and October 26 and 7 day cruises departing September 4 and 18.
- Carnival Splendor – 9 day cruise departing from Miami on May 26.
- Carnival Sunshine – 7 day cruise departing from New York on October 1 and a 5 day cruise departing from Norfolk on October 23.
- Carnival Victory – 8 day cruise departing from Port Canaveral on May 19.
The five day cruises will feature one overnight in King’s Wharf and the seven day cruises will spend two nights in Kings’s Wharf. The eight day Carnival Victory cruise will feature three nights in Bermuda.
Christine Duffy, the President of Carnival Cruise Line, gave the following statement:
“By offering Bermuda cruises from a variety of convenient drive-to homeports, we’re providing guests even more opportunities to experience and explore this incredible island paradise.The island has tremendous tourist appeal and the wide range of cruises offer consumers maximum choice when planning their Bermuda vacation while providing travel agents with a sought-after destination to market to their clients.
While Bermuda might be best known for its unique pink sand beaches, pastel architecture and famous shorts, it’s also an island with an abundance of activities that enable guests to become immersed in its tropical ambiance and laid-back lifestyle. From world-class golf courses and beautiful beaches to UNESCO World Heritage Sites and underwater explorations by glass-bottom boat, snorkel or scuba, the longer calls make it possible to participate in a variety of activities throughout the day and into the evening. With overnight visits, guests are also able to experience the island’s local nightlife and dine ashore if they choose.”
All of Carnival Cruise Line’s sailings to Bermuda in 2016 are currently open for booking.