Carnival Cruise Line has rebranded their Fish n’ Chips station to Seafood Corner on Carnival Conquest and is testing a new fee based menu for the eatery Cruise Radio is reporting.
The former Fish n’ Chips station located on the second level of the buffet will now be priced à la carte with prices ranging from $4 – $12. In addition to the Seafood Corner, an complimentary BBQ restaurant has also been added. The prices and menu for the Seafood Corner are as follows:
- New England Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl $4
- Lobster Roll $12
- Lobster BLT $12
- Crab Cake Sliders $8
- Fish and Chips $6
- Fried Seafood Platter $10
- Bucket Fried Buffalo Shrimp $6
- Bucket Clam Strips $5
- Friend Shrimp & Clam Strip Combo $6
- Steamed Lobster by the Pound – Market Price
- Snow Crab by Pound – Market Price
- Steamed Peel & Eat Shrimp by the Pound – Market Price
- Raw Oyster – Market Price
The complimentary BBQ will have Pork Butt, Chicken, and Smoked Beef. Sides include mac and cheese, potato salad, scratch (made slaw), molasses baked beans, and soft bun. There will be three BBQ sauces available: brown sugar, Kansas City, and spicy Sriracha BBQ sauce.
The fish n’ chips stations are available on the second level of the buffet on all Conquest class ships (Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom) but as for now, only Carnival Conquest will be offering the new Seafood Corner.
Photo Credit: Matt Howry via Wiki Creative Commons 2.0